Ongoing maintenance and preservation of your outdoor lighting investment
LIGHTHOUSE OUTDOOR LIGHTING PROFESSIONAL LEGACY CARE SERVICES
Your outdoor lighting system is an integral part of the architectural and landscape upgrades you have made to enhance the visuals and living experience of your home after dark. Left to themselves, they will in time fall into a state of disrepair from the ravages of weather and ultraviolet radiation, and the once beautiful illumination you had at the beginning will be diminished or lost.
To counteract this effect and protect the value and integrity of your lighting system, Lighthouse is pleased to offer our valued clients a routine Preventive Maintenance Program to ensure your home and property remain beautiful and safe in the dark hours of the night.
For most systems, we recommend that a Preventive Maintenance visit should be conducted TWICE annually, once in the spring and again in late summer. For Estates, larger systems and commercial properties, quarterly Preventive Maintenance is recommended. For small systems often once seasonally will suffice in the early spring. Our preventive maintenance consists of a 7-point inspection and adjustment which covers the following system components:
7 POINT INSPECTION AND TUNE-UP AT A GLANCE
1. POWER CENTER: Inspection-Clean- Voltage test and verification
2. CONTROLS: Inspect- Clean- Verify settings and functionality
3. LAMPS / LEDs: Inspect for damaged / dysfunctional diodes
4. CABLE / CONNECTIONS: Visually inspect for damage / test resistance / bury exposed
5. FIXTURES: Clean – Repair – Treat with water repellent
6. BRACKETS / ATTACHMENTS: Inspect – Adjust for tree growth – Repair
7. AIMING / REMOVE OBSTRUCTIONS: Re-Aim- tighten lock nuts- trim blocking plant material
ADDED PROGRAM BENEFITS
THE LIGHTKEEPER 365 PROGRAM
In addition to your lights looking amazing and being worry free all season, here are a few additional benefits you receive by subscribing to the Lighthouse® LIGHTKEEPER 365 program:
1. No charge for diagnostic and trip fees on emergency repairs (parts and labor cost still apply for all effected repairs) – A $125 value.
2. Preferred Priority in the service que for warranty and emergency service calls.
3. 5% Discount on new lighting installation upgrades- (Includes Halogen to LED conversions, LED Refreshing/Replacement, New lighting upgrades and add-ons).
Ready to start protecting your lighting investment? Sign up today.